I mean, if 10 years from now, when you are doing something quick and dirty, you suddenly visualize that I am looking over your shoulders and say to yourself, Dijkstra would not have liked this", well that would be enough immortality for me.
Submitted by jeremy on Sat, 02/24/2007 - 23:48
Recent blog posts
- ELO 2216
- Installing GPS on a 701 EEEPC
- Ziff Davis Publication -- Death to Desktop Linux
- TCP Course with Examples (5 parts)
- Aakash Tablet
- Linux/Network System administrator
- Linux & Cloud System Administrator at Realtime, Local and Social Startup
- Linux Systems Administrator Position
- BACK-END LINUX TECHNICIAN - SHIFT ROTATION
- Are you certified?
There are currently 0 users and 3 guests online.
- Were you bale to find soemthing ?
3 years 14 weeks ago
- dial-up? you're screwed!
3 years 15 weeks ago
- Projet : Sécurisation d’une infrastructure RHEL
4 years 33 weeks ago
- try installing windows xp
4 years 35 weeks ago
- learning it
4 years 37 weeks ago
- You may be able to find some
4 years 40 weeks ago
I'll be visiting my
4 years 43 weeks ago
- Linux seminar
4 years 44 weeks ago
- CLP 11
4 years 45 weeks ago
- you can go to exit certified
4 years 49 weeks ago